Large Industrial Shop Fans for Small Shops & Misc. Industrial Spaces
Keep Your Workspace Cool with Large Ceiling Fans
Poor circulation can make a small industrial shop a hot, miserable place to work. Shift gears with the cooling power of MacroAir’s large industrial ceiling fans. Industrial shop fans – also described as high volume, low-speed fans (HVLS) – help small industrial shops, manufacturing plants, and warehouses solve their airflow and ventilation challenges.
Industrial shop fans create significant air movement and circulation, moving the air more effectively and causing it to feel cooler in the building in summer months or warmer in the colder months. The fans also control the humidity in environments with a lot of moisture.
Available in diameters of 6 to 24 ft, our large industrial ceiling fans are highly energy efficient and generate significant airflow, providing greater comfort and lower utility bills.
For big fan performance and big comfort, MacroAir’s large industrial ceiling fans are your best bet.
Powerful Benefits of Large Industrial Shop and Warehouse Fans:
- Offer fans available for shop ceiling heights as low as 12 feet
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades
- Forward, reverse, variable remote-control speed for better control
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Integrates with building automation systems (BMS)
- Integrates with AirEffect for automated temperature control
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Various ceiling mounts for different structure types
We know the look and feel of your building is important. If aesthetics are important to you, and you have a custom color in mind – we offer custom powder coating for our blades, allowing you to personalize your fan to fit your environment.
If you need a powerful industrial fan that is durable and can cool a small or large area, our fans will last a long time while keeping your building area cooler.